CINDI® Family is an incinerating toilet for the whole family.
In design, function and comfort it is comparable with a regular water toilet.
It operates at a high temperature and incinerates the toilet waste, both solids and liquids, leaving only a small amount of ash that can be placed into the rubbish or used as ecological fertiliser.
CINDI® Family is designed for use in a regular bathroom. It has a user friendly display with easy access where you can adjust incinerating time, see status on the toilet and change language. The display also indicates when it is time to empty the ash tray, clean the ash tray or clean the chimney.
No water or sewage outlet is required.
The following is included with the toilet: Long bend Ø110 mm 90°, cleaning brush, dimensional drawing, 100 bags, windcowl, chisel, O-ring and extra fuses, Separett Child seat.
Vent kit is available: Click here for Cindi Vent Kit.
Instructions: Click here.
Please see the 'Specifications' tab for more information.
Material - All the material is recyclable
|Upper Part||Recyclable ABS|
|Bottom Part||White Enamelled Galvanised Steel|
|Interior||Stainless Steel Plating|
|Seat||High Luster Polypropylene|
|Ash Box||Acid-proof plate|
|Height||535mm (seat to floor)|
|Ventilation pipe exhaust air||Ø 110 mm|
|Ventilation pipe length required||4 metres|
|Vent inlet air||Ø 160 mm|
|Package Weight (approx)||42kg|
|Electrical connection||Cable 1.9m with earthed plug|
|Maximum load bearing||150kg|
Separett Cindi has no room temperature requirements and functions both in cold and warm spaces. It can be placed wherever needed and does not need to be secured to a wall or floor. A Separett Vent Kit is available and recommended.
The unit can be vented through a wall or the roof using a maximum 6 metre long pipe of 110 mm diameter and 1 x 90° or 2 x 45° bends. Air inlet should be provided by a 160 mm valve through the outer wall either near Separett Cindi or immediately below the ceiling.
3 Year Manufacturers warranty.
Provided: The product has been installed, assembled and used correctly in accordance with its specifications, properties and area of use.
Exceptions: The following parts have individual waranties from OEM:
Element: 1 Year
Ash Box: 2 years
Thermo Coupling: 2 years.
For spare parts products, a warranty period of 6 months applies.
If the product is used in business operations, the warranty commitment is valid for 1 year from the original delivery date.
The manufacturer’s liability does not include:
1. Normal wear, normal corrosion or defects in surface layers that do not affect the function of the product. 2. Damage caused by incorrect installation or incorrect handling / use.
3. Accidents, e.g. errors caused by lightning strikes, floods, other acts of nature.
4. Service / repair performed by a service partner other than the manufacturer designated.
5. Original parts not used.
6. Use of the product continued after defects were discovered.
7. The product has been used more intensively than is in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
8. The product has not been used with normal care
9. The product has not been serviced and maintained according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
10. Transport damage, eg. transport damage must be reported to the transport company.
11. Damage or other abnormal external influence
12. The manufacturer reserves the right to make a professional assessment of any warranty action.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other A Better Way To Go users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.