The Separett Villa 9020 is a low energy, waterless toilet, ideal for homes or cabins with under floor access for waste collection. The pedestal is similar to the Villa 9000 & 9011, except the waste bin is replaced with a chute.
2 models to choose from:
Villa 9020/240v: with 240 volt, 2 speed fan plus child seat as standard.
Villa 9020/12v: with 12 volt, single speed fan. Comes with 12 volt power leads, plus transformer plug for optional use with 240volt system. Child seat is available as optional extra.
How it works:
Urine is seperated from the solids under the seat by way of a cleverly designed urine diverting 'bowl'.
The urine can be diverted into an existing waste water treatment system, or collected and used in a diluted form (1:8 parts water) as an organic nitrogen rich fertiliser for the lawn or garden. The Separett Ejektortank is an ideal collection vessel.
Solid waste is collected in a bin under the floor, that is lined with a bag for hygenic transfer to a composting system.
The Villa ships with 2 bins, which can be used in rotation. If time permits the 2nd bin may be fully composted by the time it is needed. Otherwise, the partially composted matter can be transferred to a compost bin or buried. Each bag lined bin holds approx 90 uses. That's up to 6 weeks use for 2 people!
The energy efficient fan expels any ambient odour and excess moisture or condensation from the toilet and the bathroom quietly and effectively.
The venting duct can be installed straight through the exterior wall.
Simple to install, the Villa comes complete with everything you need, including a 75mm diameter venting pipe to go through the wall and a 2 meter long 32mm diameter urine waste hose. (Additional vent pipe is required to extend the vent to the roof line.)
Available for order. Please allow 8-10 weeks.
- NO HEATER REQUIRED
- URINE DIVERTING - odour free operation
- EASY DIY installation
- PRIVACY SCREEN: when you sit on the seat, the unique pressure seat opens a view screen that otherwise covers the solid waste from view. At the same time, the waste container is rotated so that the contents are evenly distributed.
- EASY, HYGENIC CHANGE OF CONTAINER. Min 1m height access under the floor is required. Shute slides up to allow the bin to be removed.
- NO RAKING of solid matter!
- NO SOIL to add.
- Standard household seat
- 10 waste bags
- 40cm x 75mm venting pipe (additional pipe is required to extend venting outlet to the roof line)
- 2m x 32m urine waste silicone hose
- 2 x 50L solids tanks for compost rotation
- 1.4m x 320mm shute pipe
- 75mm diameter right angle connector pipe, silicone sealant, wall flange, vent pipe weather cap, mounting screws & insect screens.
|Villa 9020/240v||Villa 9020/12v|
|Fan||2 speed 240 volt||1 speed 12 volt|
|Power connection||1.7m 240v lead with earthed plug||
1.9m Battery cable
|Energy Consumption||0.396/0.276 kWh/day||0.06 kWh/day|
|External material||Impact resistant polypropylene, recyclable||Impact resistant polypropylene, recyclable|
|Noise level of fan||41/31dB(A)||<30dB(A)|
|Height - seat to floor||440mm||440mm|
|Waste containers under floor||2 x 50 litres, polypropelene||2 x 50 litres, polypropelene|
|Urine Hose||2m x ø32mm||2m x ø32mm|
|Vent Pipe||1 x 400mm x ø75mm||1 x 400mm x ø75mm|
|Waste Shute||1 x 945mm x ø160mm||1 x 945mm x ø160mm|
|Child Seat||Available as an extra||Available as an extra|
Villa 9020 comes with a 5 year manufacturers warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other A Better Way To Go users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.