Economical Urine Diverting, Waterless Toilet.Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Ideal for remote cottages and holiday homes, workshops or sheds, the Separett 'WEEKEND' is an economical urine diverting, waterless toilet for the environmentally conscious.
- Sleek design
- Urine diiverting = no odour
- NO UNDER FLOOR PLUMBING!
The 'WEEKEND' sits directly on the floor.
Urine and ventilation outlets go directly from the rear of the unit to the outside of the dwelling, making the 'WEEKEND' ideal for slab floors or structures without underfloor access.
INSTALLATION: The unit is secured to the floor and you can choose to use one of 3 ventilation options:
- Straight through the external wall and up to the roof line
- Up a short distance, out and up to the roof line
- Vertical (internal) and out to the roof line.
The Weekender features a low energy 12 volt exhaust fan (0.19amp, 2.3W) to extract condensation and moisture, to leave your toilet dry. Via the adaptor supplied, you can choose to power the unit via 240v if preferred.
The urine is diverted at point of entry via a clever urine seperating 'bowl'. Urine can be plumbed into an existing grey water treatment system, into a filtration pit or captured in the Separett Ejektortank for use as a nitrogen rich fertiliser for your garden or lawn*.
*Above ground dispersement of diluted urine is not permitted in Victoria. Diluted urine must be plumbed into a SUB-TERRAIN watering system.
- Standard confortable household size seat
- 12 volt fan: 0.19amp, 2.3W
- 240/12 volt converter
- 2m x 32mm urine waste hose
- 2 'solids' bins with handles for compost rotation
- 10 compostable bags
Vent Kit (See photo) includes:
- 75mm x 400mm PVC vent pipe
- Wall trims for vent pipe and urine hose
- End Cap - Insect Screens
- Right angle joiner & straight joiner for vent pipes
- Straight and right angled joiners for urine pipe
- 2 x wall retaining clips for urine pipe
- Silicone Glue
|Fan||1 speed 12volt|
|Power leads||1.9m Battery cable
1.7m 240v lead with earthed plug
|Height - lid closed||540mm|
|Height - Lid raised||860mm|
|Material||Roto Moulded from recyclable polyethylene and polypropylene|
|Seat||Standard household, poltpropelene|
|Urine Hose||2m x ø32mm|
|Waste Containers||2 with lids|
3 YEAR manufacturers warranty, on all parts except fan.
Fan has 3 month warranty.
Weekend on bush block.By: Warren on 19 July 2016We have had a weekender now for 18 months for occasional use up at our bush block. We set up a small yacht solar fan to extract the air. No smell, clean, and as good as the home toilet to use. Highly recommended.