In the case of purchase of a physical product from this website which satisfies one or more of the following cases we will gladly arrange a refund or exchange of the product:
- The product proves faulty within 14 days of receiving the product and/or date of invoice
- The product does not match its description as provided when sold
- The product received is not the product ordered
- The product has been damaged in transit
Please contact us immediately if any of the above occurs to arrange a return. Products returned without prior notice will be rejected. We reserve the right to replace damaged parts where practical.
We do not accept returns because, but not limited to:
- Change of mind
- Goods are no longer required by customer
- Item does not fit into space available (please check all measurements and specifications on items prior to purchase)
- Local authority permission is not granted for the installation of the product.
- The product has been used. This applies to, but is not limited to, toilets and toilet products.
Please ensure that returned products are safely packed in their original packaging and are fit for resale. Failure to repack the goods as supplied, may result in rejection of claim. We will not be held liable for damage to products incurred during return shipping. The customer will pay for the return shipping.
Proof of purchase is required for all claims relating to warranty.
If the product is a toilet or a toilet accessory, the item MUST be returned in a clean state. The customer will pay for the return shipping.
Refer to Manufacurers Warranty information supplied with the product for terms and conditions.